Google Analytics Certified
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a demonstration of proficiency in Google Analytics that is available to any individual who has passed the Google Analytics IQ exam.
A passionate and accomplished digital–savvy Google Analytics and AdWords certified professional whose experience spans Financial,Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical, Public and Non for Profit sectors. With an exceptional understanding of digital social media platforms for engagement and brand management along with an acute knowledge of search engine optimization and search engine marketing. Results oriented, creating strategies and interpreting analytics as they measure against key performance indicators. Confidently able to present findings accordingly.
Social Media Content Manager Intern
• Strategically leveraged social media content over paid, owned and earned advertising channels
• Followed clients, prospects, vendors and alliance partners on all social channels
• Created content and acknowledged milestones of clients, alliances and vendors
• Shared event marketing global and regional new stories
• Suggested subject matter expert topics for participation for blog contributions
• Monitored and participated with social media conversations
• Met social media growth KPI's over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+
• Provided weekly status reports as well as detailed monthly reports
• Identified sales leads (conversations of events/executions, people looking for suppliers, and new
The Salvation Army
• Performed system analysis and design according to best practices
• Developed and modified programs and databases
• Tested, supported and modified databases
• Collaborated with technical team and stakeholders
• Presented statistical results to team and management
• Facilitated the collection of business requirements
• Created documentation for end user application support
• Coordinated End User Acceptance Testing
Lotus Domino Web Consultant
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
• Notes Team Leader, tracked workloads, allocated tasks and offered support to consults
• Developed system workflows related to the Insurance Act and its regulations
• Participated in the interviewing and hiring of Lotus Notes Consultants
• Generated business requirements documents
• Provided risk management assessments over various software platforms
Google Analytics Certified
Google AdWords Certified
The Google AdWords certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords. An AdWords certification allows individuals to demonstrate that Google recognizes them as an online advertising professional.
Hubspot Inbound Certified
The Inbound Course & Certification is a free marketing training course that covers the fundamentals of the Inbound Marketing Methodology. Learn how SEO, Landing Pages, Blogging, Conversion, Lead Nurturing, and Email marketing come together to form a modern inbound marketing strategy.
University of Toronto
Digital Marketing Management:
Foundations of Digital Marketing Management:
• Understand the principles of website design and content, social media, email marketing, web
analytics, search engine marketing and measurement.
• Use search engine fundamentals for organic and paid search traffic.
• Explore social media marketing, blogging and social networks.
• Reach audiences through content and email marketing.
• Understand web analytics and key performance metrics.
• Grasp the basics of website usability and content management.
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
• the core concepts and principles of tag management using Google Tag Manager
• how to create website tags and manage firing rules
• how to enhance your Google Analytics implementation
• how to configure other marketing tags, like Dynamic Remarketing
University of Toronto
Digital Strategy & Communications Management
- How to:
• Integrate online tools into a marketing and communications program.
• Build relationships, communities and a culture of trust.
• Measure and evaluate communications strategy and tactics.
• Use social media and digital channels to strategically engage management, employees, partners
• Conduct a social media audit and develop a digital and social media plan to communicate change
to internal audiences.
• Develop and maintain relationships built on trust.
• Integrate digital and traditional strategies to achieve company goals.
• Identify emerging social media trends and evaluate their impact on marketing, communications
• Identify emerging issues and strategically manage real-time crisis situations.
• Develop creative, measurable and relevant digital and social media plans and strategies.
• Blend paid, earned and shared media into a communications program.
• To protect and restore an organization's reputation should a crisis arise.
Google Analytics Platform Principles
Course highlights include:
• The four components of the Analytics platform: collection, processing, configuration and reporting
• How Analytics collects the data you need across different devices
• How your data is transformed before you see it in your reports
• Key concepts for customizing your Analytics data in useful ways
Certified HootSuite Professional
The HootSuite Certification Courseware reviews all basic, intermediate, and advanced functionalities of the HootSuite dashboard. By the end of this program, you will have a complete and comprehensive understanding of HootSuite’s suite of social media management features for engagement, collaboration, analytics and security.